View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 03:55 AM   #151 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

About five minutes? So then..."That's aaaaagggeeesss ago!!!" Ravaora almost wailed in distress. Truly this was a distressing time with all the sick people she'd encountered since the start of the day. "You must must MUST come with me at once, you've got uncontrolled muscle movement and I daresay it could start getting worse before getting better." Surely it was obvious just how dangerous this all was.

NO TIME TO WAIT!!

The Healer latched on to the woman's hand and gave a firm tug in the direction of the examination room. This one needed immediate checking out. Clearly there was some illness wracking her frail and defenseless body and Ravaora was the only one who could solve then heal it.

Yet another soul she would not allow to die.
Gabi jumped, nearly breaking her ankle on her heels as she struggled to catch her balance after being taken aback by the healer SHOUTING. AGES? That was barely an eye blink!

She didn't have time to argue it, though, because in the next second, the woman had GRABBED her arm and was bringing her towards an exam room. WHAT?! Did she not get what SARCASM was? She knew that Gabi didn't REALLY have a problem with her foot, right? It was just impatience?

"Excuse YOU! Let go of me!" she exclaimed, manicured hand reaching towards the woman's grip to try and pry it off.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid