View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:22 AM   #150 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
The Healer smiled broadly at her. Such a cooperative peach. This one had a thirst for life and was willing to help herself anyway she could. It was a beautiful sight. "These right here." She said, removing three vials form the table. "Twice a day, 12 hours a part after a meal and don't go skipping. You won't need more than a few drops in your drink then in 6 months you should be perfectly normal." Ravaora's smiled turned into a grin. "Why knitting of course! I've always thought it was the perfect way to soothe the soul. I trust you'll be there." It would, afterall, be for her own good.
Jazz stared at the three vials she had for her. "Wait so I take each of the three vials twice a day?" she asked. That seemed a bit much but if the doctor knew what she was talking about she hate to be the one correcting her. No more than a few drops she got it and nodded. Ahh so it took 6 months!? Woaahh a long time for that. Jazz smiled and agreed with it. "As long as it gets me normal.." But then she heard there was a knitting seminar. Wooaahh hold the hippogriff. Jazz did not do knitting. She shook her head. "But I do not know how to knit. I will be the worse one there..." she told her honestly.