View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:12 AM   #141 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ravora Silverkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Oh? Spastic movements as well? It would start with the leg sticking out but it would spread, she was sure. Pretty soon arms would be flailing then her hips would randomly be thrust about from side to side until finally she was doing the hokie pokie without even knowing why. "Uncontrolled muscle movement." The Healer noted aloud for the benefit of patient. It was good she knew.

And with all that sweeting and the way her face was meeelting, did she really think the healer would let her off so easy?? On the verge of death this one.

She shook her head in stark disappointment. "You'll need this checked, it's a grave illness and has been known to take one a many lives even without the other diseases you're simply riddled with." And a dramatic roll of her eyes while she tried to make light of this tragic situation. It was all she could do to not sob on this young woman's shoulder, bawling about how much she'd miss her when she was gone. "I'll tell you what, you won't die. Come to the seminar and we'll make you better. Healer's honour." No one would get left behind. NO ONE.

Uncontrolled muscle movement??! No. She was just trying to show off her FABULOUS heels in better light. Maybe this woman was the one who was diseased. Diseased with an infected FASHION SENSE. Hmph. Tiffany angrily furrowed her brows together and moved her foot back next to the other one. "I can control my muscle movement!" She had full control. There was no uncontrolled movement anywhere Mrs. Healer lady. If she even was a healer. Still hadn't answered the question by the way. If she was qualified or not. Tiffany noticed. MHM. "See? Controlled." And at that she waved her hands in front of her face. So controlled. Everything is under control. Especially this glamorous outfit, but the woman seemed to forget about that too. Totally unqualified.

UUUUHHUUUM Crazy unqualified non-fashion admiring, psycho healer say what? Death? Uh no. She was too young to die. Too BEAUTIFUL. Death didn't just happen and she definitely did not have a disease because she didn't do disease. "Uh yeah I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to die. Death isn't really my thing," And she was most certainly going to ignore the bit about the seminar because this lady was obviously delusional and anyone who didn't appreciate her fashion sense was clearly blinded by something (ahem, not including her sparkly shoes).

"Does Mr. Kettleburn know about your--" at this she gave the lady a one-two-stare, "practices?" Because little did this person know, but she and the minister of magic were pretty tight. MHM. She was one of his advisors of course. And okay so maybe she had only met him at the welcoming party, BUT they totally hit it off. Yeah. And he wouldn't be too happy to know that this healer was unqualified. She even confirmed it herself. Well, she hadn't really denied it

You are Lemon!