View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:15 AM   #137 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
The initial yelling had startled Ravaora. Mostly because people didn't yell that way when they had seizures but the worry slowly subsided as he settled in and drifted off. Just look how PEACEFUL he looked now. Brilliant what a syringe and some liquid she was unsure of could do and the Healer grinned broadly.

"He shouldn't pose much trouble to his life anymore. We have nothing to worry about." She assured his friend. SEE??? SHE WAS HELPING MORE THAN HIM!! Let her do her job, dammit!

"You're in my hands now Love." She said rubbing a hand against his perfect face. Such a nice structure...such nice arms...was this a firm chest beneath these clothes? "Perhaps I should take him back to my personal lab and keep him for observations." Because my oh my this one. Would Loranys mind sharing? She wouldn't be TOO greedy.

The Healer pulled him back into the examination room, secured his strappings more firmly then injected him once more. Now, now was waiting, face close to his, waiting for the majestic moment those dreamy eyes would open and he would be a calmer man. Ahhh.
Ommmmmmmmnomnomnomnom. Ommmmmmmmmmmmm nom nomnomnom. Ahhhhhhh. William was having a GOOD dre---

"Eehe," he giggled chuckled and opened his eyes when he felt a sharp POKE to the side. Little did he know that it was this second injection that had woken him, all thanks to the LADY WHOSE FACE WAS IN HIS FACE AHHHHH.

William's eyebrows went UP and his eyes POPPED wide awake, but he didn't DO anything just yet. He just stared, wide-eyed, at the woman with her face in his. It was a testament to how strong these injections were that he didn't even react to her creepy staring, which he was now creepily returning.

Um? He... could he just go back to his happy dreamy place? He'd been dreaming about feeding his dragon baby and getting tickled by his tongue on his fingers. =(

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind