View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 12:27 AM   #134 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

The...the way her foot tapped. The spastic motion with which it moved. She was losing control of her limbs as well!! What was with this day???? Ravaora nearly fainted but for the sake of this one, she would have to be strong. "Your leg....how long has it been doing that???" Did she know they might have to cut it off???

This. Was. Serious.

O_O
Gabi wrinkled her blonde eyebrows. Was that...healer talking to her? Apparently so. And apparently she thought her foot tapping was a medical condition. Was she insane?! Did she not spot sarcastic foot tapping when she saw it?

If this poorly trained healer was the standard to which all these healers were being held - Merlin help them all.

"About five minutes, actually," she said with disdain, her arms still crossed in annoyance. As in "I've been waiting for FIVE MINUTES NOW and this is ridiculous" but she doubted the healer would catch her subtle tone.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid