View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 12:02 AM   #291 (permalink)
Denz
Hufflepuff
Flobberworm

I definitely think POA needs a complete redooing. I wasn't a fan of the filming style, sound effects etc.

As much as I love Deathly Hallows Part 2, I wish it was a bit more true to the books. Such as how the duel actually went down between Snape and McGonagall, Sprout and Flitwick. While in the film it was an awesome duel, but it was extremely quick, and I think it did a disservice to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw house. Not to sound like i'm bashing, but to me it seemed like a case off "Gryffindor are the only heros" kind of situation.

Also I think the duel between Voldemort, McGonagall, Slughorn and Kingsley Shacklebolt should be put into the movies as it was in the book with Harry not revealing himself until Voldemort attempts to kill Molly Weasley in revenge for killing Bellatrix.

And I think the scene where McGonagall confronts Alecto Carrow in in the Ravenclaw common room. That was awesome in the books.

I know that the films can't possible contain every possible detail, but they could have actually put those parts into the film, but instead they completely modified them.
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote