View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 08:50 PM   #127 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ambry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambry Jumptuft View Post
AMBRY WAS LATE! This was so embarrassing. Ambry was usually never late - well, never THIS late at least. She had even skipped her coffee, she was running so late. Usually she had least had a minute or two to stop at the coffee station before heading into a meeting fashionably late...but today was not one of those days. She was extremely thankful for her short hair this morning too - she'd just brushed it and run out the door, and she still looked SUPER fashionable, like she MEANT to have her hair all disheveled and such.

As she had expected, the healing was already in FULL SWING as she wandered into the Technology Lounge. Millions of excuses ran through her head before she settled on one and flashed a bright smile at everyone. "Hello! So sorry I'm late - I got a bit lost trying to find this place," she explained with a chuckle. Yes, it was all the lifts fault, not hers!

Tossing her bag on a nearby chair, she clapped her hands and grinned. HEALER MODE ON! "Alright, who needs to be evaluated?!" she asked the room at large.

OH LOOK! There was a tired, disheveled employee who needed her assistance!

It would also be the PERFECT opportunity to save herself from her EMBARRASSING late entry and make it look like she was hard at work this whole time. Yes, brilliant!

She reached forward, grabbed the young man's arm, and sat him down in a chair. "Hello sir! My name is Ambry Jumptuft, and I'm here to do your mental health screening today. I can tell just by your appearance that you might be in need of some SERIOUS rest and relaxation," she said kindly, smiling at him in pity as she took in his appearance. Oh yes, this was a man who had been stretched thinner than butter! He was clearly stressed, and that just would NOT do. Nope. Not at ALL.

Jory was all that much caught up with amusing himself that he failed to notice the Healer hurriedly approaching him until he took hold of his arm. Then pushed him down on a chair. O_O Didn't waste time, did they, these Healers?

What? WHAT? Mental health? "I don't need a shrink,'' he said, shaking his head and quite forgetting the Healer might not know what a shrink was. "But you're right about the rest and relaxation.'' It hadn't been that busy for him at the Ministry recently but he was going to humour her. If she got too intense he could always make a break for it.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺