View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 06:57 PM   #125 (permalink)
Ambry Jumptuft
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

AMBRY WAS LATE! This was so embarrassing. Ambry was usually never late - well, never THIS late at least. She had even skipped her coffee, she was running so late. Usually she had least had a minute or two to stop at the coffee station before heading into a meeting fashionably late...but today was not one of those days. She was extremely thankful for her short hair this morning too - she'd just brushed it and run out the door, and she still looked SUPER fashionable, like she MEANT to have her hair all disheveled and such.

As she had expected, the healing was already in FULL SWING as she wandered into the Technology Lounge. Millions of excuses ran through her head before she settled on one and flashed a bright smile at everyone. "Hello! So sorry I'm late - I got a bit lost trying to find this place," she explained with a chuckle. Yes, it was all the lifts fault, not hers!

Tossing her bag on a nearby chair, she clapped her hands and grinned. HEALER MODE ON! "Alright, who needs to be evaluated?!" she asked the room at large.

Quote:
Jory didn't care that he was late, which was quite unusual with him. Both being late and not caring. But he just stood there quietly watching the drama with amused eyes. He was on the verge of laughing at some of the reactions from the Ministry staff members.

Were the Healers that bad? Jory didn't really know. He never required treatment in any form from them. But it wouldn't hurt to check out stuff. Just for fun.
OH LOOK! There was a tired, disheveled employee who needed her assistance!

It would also be the PERFECT opportunity to save herself from her EMBARRASSING late entry and make it look like she was hard at work this whole time. Yes, brilliant!

She reached forward, grabbed the young man's arm, and sat him down in a chair. "Hello sir! My name is Ambry Jumptuft, and I'm here to do your mental health screening today. I can tell just by your appearance that you might be in need of some SERIOUS rest and relaxation," she said kindly, smiling at him in pity as she took in his appearance. Oh yes, this was a man who had been stretched thinner than butter! He was clearly stressed, and that just would NOT do. Nope. Not at ALL.