View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 04:23 AM   #124 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

Disjointed speech. Hmmm. Very curious. Where had she seen this before? Possibly in someone from earlier which meant she clearly had ways of dealing with it and they could get to that the moment they were in the room and the proper exams could begin.

"Limited vocabulary." She commented idly, as if she'd just told him what colour his own hair was. "Obviously comes and goes but for how much longer?" Always that question. How much longer indeed.

Highly suspicious as well. It must have come with the job. The stresses of Law Enforcement could get to anyone and this was much like his companion was crumbling under the weight. "Insurance? Are you being haggard? You've been told before that you're dying, haven't you?" How did one live with SUCH STRAIN??
Limited vocabulary?

Excuse HER.

"I'll have you know my vocabulary is not limited," he hissed stalking right after her. What was this? Insult Kennedy day? First, Cornelius experimented by spilling coffee on his pants, in that area where it should be dry. Luckily, he's a wizard. Then...THEN Danny throws a tantrum because Kennedy had to go to work at the same the child wanted to go on a bike ride.

So many tears and, 'Keke, don't go!' It had broken this big man's heart.

And now...now he was being told about some illness he never knew he had. He'd know, you know? Kennedy knew his body and well...he wasn't dying! He was too young.

"I'm not dying," he said, trying to keep his temper down. A gentleman must never raise his voice at a lady. "Could you just get this check up over with so I can prove to you that I'm fine." Please. He really just wanted to go get some coffee and doughnuts.

His stomach rumbled at the thought of food.