View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:02 AM   #122 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

"Excessive babbling as well...and overly defensive...." Emily could say whatever she wanted but the more she spoke was the more she convinced this Healer that she was in dire need of medical help. Just listen to her disjointed train of thought that spewed into her speech nevermind how perfectly logical it MIGHT have been. "We'll have to find you something to take for tha--"

Ravaora pursed her lips as she regarded the Department and her harsh tone. "Resorting to threats and horrid thoughts of violence." More scribbling happened immediately following this. "A danger to self....and the others in workplace..." Definitely one to be watched. "Possibly unstable."

OKAY, notes taken. "So not the food court? Do you indulge in sweets?" Did she know she was getting the shot anyway?

Blabbering? Defensive? Okay, sure, she was a little defensive, but last she checked that didn't mean she required a shot. No. There would be no taking ANYTHING... she refused. For a moment it seemed as though the vile woman was finally understanding her, but then she continued scribbling and uttering nonsense along with it.

Unstable.

That was the woman's verdict to her wanting to be properly informed and examined and not simply given a cure for EVERYTHING. Yeah, right.

"No, not the food court and frankly I don't see how any of this is helpful," she started, ready to leave. "Sorry to have wasted your time, but I won't be staying and subjecting myself to your company... I'll be speaking with Healer Epitaph on my way out." Because this Department Head was NOT happy with being told nonsense about mental stability based on the exchange of a few unreasonable words - mostly on the redheads behalf. Her own request had been founded in logic and delivered with as much respect as could be mustered for a fruitloop who sounds as if she might have escaped the loony bin herself.

"And you might want to see a Healer yourself, you're a hypochondriac, and this makes you a danger in the workplace, you shouldn't be practicing."

A hand visibly on her wand, Emily moved to leave the room, her eyes on the woman with the syringe as she did. There would be no way she was going to get stuck with that stuff.