View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #118 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Ravaora Silverkin and Embeerr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
SPOILER!!: Mr. Heart Attack and the Loopy Lady

He couldn't BREATHE?? Not to worry, she happened to have an injection for that as well, he just had to sit there and wait to be cured--not that she supposed he'd be going anywhere any time soon. Had him nice and snug on the floor with a nice view of his face to boot. "I'll save you, Love! Not to worry, this will only hurt an hour." And would be more easily administered now that his friend was better behaved.

SeeeEEEeEee one soul already on the way to recover. The woman was obviously tense a moment before, suffering under the heavy contraints of O.O.P.S but with that one shot, no one could deny the woman was already loosening up.

"In a moment you'll be JUST like your friend. Don't you wanna be happy? You like being happy and carefree of stress, riiiight?" Oh didn't everyone? It was such a lovely feeling to be had. One he needed too. Just look how panicked he was about his heart condition. Tsk tsk tsk.

Only question now was....was it the blue vile....or the yellow....?

'I'll save you, Love! Not to worry, this will only hurt an hour.' An HOUR? WHAT? NO. "I'm fine, I don't need-" Derek's eyes widened as he scooted further away from the healer, hand still up to keep a safe distance between them. The man quickly looked around to see what was going ON and then felt his head pounding big time. Ouch.

He put one of his hands on the side of his head as he tried to work out what the hell was going on there when... Amber said hi to him. In a very... weird way. For the love of Damocles, what had that freak done to Amber?? Not that the girl was the most normal of people, but she was acting even weirder now.

When blue-hair started giggling like mad, Derek had to stop himself from reaching for his wand. Maybe he was overreacting. He was indeed terrified of healers and that was probably why he was getting desperate.... right?

Okay, he was fine. Nothing major was going on. It's okay, Derek, calm down. "No." The lab technician still told the healer when she asked him if he wanted to be 'happy and carefree of stress'. He was not getting any shots, thank you very much. He looked at Amber and tried his best to study her as he kept looking back at the healer. Suspicious Derek was very suspicious, even though he was trying to convince himself everything was okay.

Was the woman---????????????? Was that an uncertain look on the healer's face?? "I'm fine, I don't need that." Derek told her again, looking from the vials to the healer as he tried to get up without looking too dizzy. It was bloody difficult, to be honest. "I don't need anything, I'm just going... to go." Please oh please oh please let him leave now. "You're coming, Amber?" He asked, his eyes still fixed on the healer just in case.

Why, Merlin, why why why?

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!