View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #117 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

Just LOOK at that defensive position the OBVIOUSLY TENSE Prosecuter had fallen in as he gave his heart felt confession. It was okay, she was right here, let it aaaalll out. Ravaora's heart went out to this one. "Fifteen years is a long time for everything to pile up. You don't have to worry, I understand. Overwhelming Overtiredness Patient Syndrome is no joking matter. Just look how it has you crumpled on the floor like that." Tragic it was tragic and she didn't know how much more her heart could take.

The stress obviously made him defensive as well, even more so than he was earlier. "And this Trelawnitis is going to need to be checked as well. It's okay, you can have your sister call you that whenever you want." In the slowest and most enunciated of speeches to be sure he understood.

Oh but what was THIS??? Yet another disease showing it's ugly head???? "Rambling. Loquentes Ieiuniumtis. You are a doomed man without us. Not to worry we're here to help, if you could just hold still we can start the healing then you may follow up with the various seminars we'll be hosting." Take the shot like a MAN.
Vic ROLLED his eyes at her. Good thing he didn't mention the sleepless nights and the regular office-sleepovers, who knew what disease she'd make up for that. "I didn't crumble on the floor because I have this made-up disease, I was crouching because you threw things at me." He countered, very comfortable standing here by the wall wth the tables and stretcher between him and the crazy Healer with the syringe.

"The what." Trelawney? Plenty of Trelawney cases he took over the years, and even though they were the odd bunch, he did not know they had a disease named after them.

Oh she was coming at him with that green (?) liquid again. No. Vic held his hand up, stopping her. "As a citizen of the English Wizarding World, I refuse to take that syringe on the ground of my right to decline healing, unless my condition was attested by other two professional Healers." THERE. Now... could he go? He had things to say to EMILY.