View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 03:36 AM   #114 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
"I was not talking like that," Ravaora corrected sternly, "you were talking like that and I was pointing it out." Good Merlin this girl was easily confused wasn't she? And quick to pass blame at that. This wouldn't do. It wouldn't do at all. "We're going to the examination room to see what we can find, diagnose and begin curing." She wasn't sure she was willing to peg this one for Confundosis just yet or Trelawnitis but anything was possible.

"There is something very nonsensical about wanting tea with death. He's not good with sharing and is always looking to take his guests home--NEVER HAVE TEA WITH DEATH!! Don't go home with him either, his curtains are hideous."

Step lively now young Miss. Ravaora stopped inside the room, waiting to continue the examination.
She was. She WAS talking like that, and Genevieve made a face in response to the woman's stubborn denial. She didn't have much patience for ineptitude, and the woman had quickly gone from being amusing to being annoying. Especially since she was trying to diagnose and cure someone who was perfectly well. "I don't want to take you away from your patients. I'm fine, really."

Really. She crossed her arms across her chest and let herself be tugged along, although she didn't like it. The tea with death, though... she liked that. It was amusing again. Was the Healer being amusing on purpose? "What if he has cake?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest