View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #110 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
"This potion will only calm and relax you, ma'am. I promise...as a professional from one of the most revered wizarding medical facilities in the world, I would only seek to help. Not harm."

"It's simply to relax you...All the ingredients are organic." Loranys insisted as much. Organic health meant organic life! "It's just...you seem so stressed, ma'am." That was nearly UNRESTRAINED panic in her eyes! Wandy knew the signs!

It would turn into a nasty bit of business if he had to ensure she took the potion. Idly, he checked his watch.
It would only calm her. If that was the truth then maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. Ainsley eyed him as he went on about his credentials. He seemed to be telling the truth, and there were several ministry employees here, so how bad could it be? "I see." Twitch, went her right eye.

She looked around and saw that people was getting strapped down, and healers were calling for syringes. What was that for? "Is there some kind of outbreak that I should be aware of?" Why else would so many people need syringes going into their veins? Did he just check his watch? She wouldn't blindly take anything. Her thought process took a little while to work its way to a solution.

Ainsley sighed. Deciding that she didn't want any problems, she took the vial, and sipped until there was nothing left. "There." She had done it. When was the calming agent supposed to kick in? "I don't feel any---" What was she so worried about? "What do you need me to do, m'dear?" This was nice. She had half of nerve to kick off her shoes, and put her feet up.