View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 07:12 PM   #106 (permalink)
Ravaora Silverkin
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Default You lot are VIOLENT *tsks*

SPOILER!!: Mr. Heart Attack and the Loopy Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post

This was not happening, this was not happening, THIS WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. MERLIN, WHY HIM??

Derek tried pushing the healer's hands away but she was pumping at his chest with such force - and he was still dizzy and not breathing properly - that he could barely move his arms. Also, awkward position too. But she was KILLING HIM!!

Someone else seemed to be intervening and said something about giving him a heart attack. NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE A HEART ATT-- Merlin, help him, PLEASE HELP HIM. Derek moved his hands randomly and tried to make the healer get away from him, but he was feeling sick again and the woman was way too loud and he couldn't even think that well anymore because THIS WAS JUST HORRIBLE.

The woman told him to slow his breathing. THAT was what he was trying to do since he got there!!!! "CAN'T!" The lab technician yelped in between pumps. They had gotten less aggresive for a moment and he even tried to get up as the healer did something to the other person next to them. Derek didn't exactly see what it was because he was too busy trying to push the woman's hands away from him while sitting up.

He should stop being so bloody dizzy! He should have things under CONTROL, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE. "Don't!" Was all he was able to say as he held his right hand up as if to keep her AWAY from him as he tried to scoot away and catch his breath while trying his best not to PUKE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember made her ANGRIEST FACE EVER before....that happened...well then. The sharp and tiny pain of the noodle made her eyes NARROW before--oh my.

Ember suddenly blinked a lot, stumble backward, and caught a hold of the healer's shoulder. She suddenly felt so cloudy that she forgot what was going on. She noticed Derek. Oh. "Hi, Derek-" she said softly, her voice as airy as her head was feeling right now. She then smiled at the Healer woman. "Hi." she said again, and she suddenly giggled....and giggled.....

And giggled.

AND GIGGLED UNTIL SHE COULDN'T STOP. And Ember had to take deeeeeeeeeep breaths to get out of that--but she was grinning lazily, and stood up straight, and eyed the two of them--whaaaat was happening again? OH right. She grabbed a goldfish from the ground and stuck it in her mouth. Dirt never hurt. "This is yummy. Maybe you should eat some sugar and be happy..." her voice was still just floating, and she giggled as she swaaaaayed, grabbing the Healer Woman's shoulder again..

Wow.

Cool as a Cucumber. Cuember. CUEMBER. Ember started laughing again just thinking about herself as a cucumber...

He couldn't BREATHE?? Not to worry, she happened to have an injection for that as well, he just had to sit there and wait to be cured--not that she supposed he'd be going anywhere any time soon. Had him nice and snug on the floor with a nice view of his face to boot. "I'll save you, Love! Not to worry, this will only hurt an hour." And would be more easily administered now that his friend was better behaved.

SeeeEEEeEee one soul already on the way to recover. The woman was obviously tense a moment before, suffering under the heavy contraints of O.O.P.S but with that one shot, no one could deny the woman was already loosening up.

"In a moment you'll be JUST like your friend. Don't you wanna be happy? You like being happy and carefree of stress, riiiight?" Oh didn't everyone? It was such a lovely feeling to be had. One he needed too. Just look how panicked he was about his heart condition. Tsk tsk tsk.

Only question now was....was it the blue vile....or the yellow....?

SPOILER!!: Lawrence
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
Lawrence stepped back slightly as the healer moved in closer to him, cutting out the muttering in his mind for a moment. Could she have discovered something already? All he asked was what he was supposed to do. But then he did not know much about Healing or craziness.

"Last Christmas break, I guess," he replied, hearing the question. No need to go into detail, huh? To him resting at home for the weekends counted as a vacation, and he was eager to get back to work, but in case he had a serious case of misunderstanding or something, the twenty-six year old did not mention that.

The constant steps back, oh my, was he afflicted with that as well? It wouldn't surprize her in a place like this. Not at all. You could find some of the scariest diseases in the most professional of workplaces. It was all the confines, they were a breeding ground for stress.

"WHAAAATT??" Breath Ravaora, breathe. "That was ages ago! Can't you see you're suffering??? You need to get out! Out out out! See the world, might as well you're dying anyway!" Or no, she was not meant to think like that. They would not lose a single soul here, not while they could help it. "Oh sweet Love, so blinded by the disease. You have acute O.O.P.S and a the makings of what I'm afraid is Trelawnitis."

Change your ways SIR! It wasn't too late!! She would SAVE HIM.

SPOILER!!: VIOLENT!Emily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Wait... what was that? Did she just say fear of contact? ..... Her? A fear of contact? HA! That was laughable. "Incorrect," she stated at the woman, one brow raised questioningly. "I do not have a fear of contact, I merely have a dislike for your contact... you're a stranger with erratic behaviour." Seriously, what was this? A circus sideshow? It was more ridiculous than she first thought, and people wondered why she never liked Healers much. Bunch of hypochondriacs they were. Potions for this, serums for that, injections for this, balms for that... no thanks, she was fine without.

And as for the sitting thing. Circe help her. "I was merely inquiring which would be more suitable for you to do your work, I'm fine standing, prefer to be on my feet actually." So no, no weakness in the knees, no problems and certainly zero persistence with problems. The only problem she had on a frequent basis, was stupid people and time wasters, and this woman appeared to be both.

"Frequently, with my employees, with other officials and delegates, the public too..." did that satisfy her question? She did not have a fear of contact thing, yes? YES? All clear now?! Emily's hazel eyes observed the syringe and the fluid in it. Eeerr... no formal examination and the woman was already going to treat her like a pin cushion? Nu uh. Not happening. "I don't require curing, and any attempt to stick me with that substance without a proper examination, testing and explanation of a diagnosis with evidence will be met with force." Either her wand or her first, it really didn't matter which - both would end in the same way. The Healer in Mungo's herself, and her leaving this level and never looking back.

Questions about the food court? Really? This was zombie virus thing related, wasn't it? A delayed response by health enthusiasts that have no idea what they're doing and seem to be hell bent on creating more issues than there really are. Excellent. Nothing wrong with this scenario, at all.
"Seldom, I prefer to source my food from elsewhere... though on the odd occasion I do indulge in their cheesecake."

"Excessive babbling as well...and overly defensive...." Emily could say whatever she wanted but the more she spoke was the more she convinced this Healer that she was in dire need of medical help. Just listen to her disjointed train of thought that spewed into her speech nevermind how perfectly logical it MIGHT have been. "We'll have to find you something to take for tha--"

Ravaora pursed her lips as she regarded the Department and her harsh tone. "Resorting to threats and horrid thoughts of violence." More scribbling happened immediately following this. "A danger to self....and the others in workplace..." Definitely one to be watched. "Possibly unstable."

OKAY, notes taken. "So not the food court? Do you indulge in sweets?" Did she know she was getting the shot anyway?

SPOILER!!: VIOLENT!Vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
On edge? ON edge? on EDGE? "I will have you know, miss, I've been keeping my nerves at bay in court for fifteen years, I am never on edge." Except now. Crouching down on the floor trying to find what was left of his prosecutor!dignity.

And she had a syringe in hand. A SYRINGE. What was this, the fastest, silliest, least professional exam in the history of exams? No. She was not getting anywhere near him with that needle. Vic stood up, his hand pressed against his wand in case he needed to succumb to extreme measures with this mental case. "Only my sister's allowed to call me Grumpykins. It's copyrighted. I can sue you." With every step the woman took, he'd take an equal backward one. And for good measure, he started pushing whatever tables and things between them to keep her away from him, even the stretcher.

Did he even have to answer that? "No sense of humor or sarcasm, I believe the left side of your brain is significantly damage." He started giving her some of her own medicine. "You're screeching, this is an overreaction for a joke. Someone should sit you down and see what lies deep down beyond your collected Healer face." WHERE WAS SECURITY DANGIT.

Just LOOK at that defensive position the OBVIOUSLY TENSE Prosecuter had fallen in as he gave his heart felt confession. It was okay, she was right here, let it aaaalll out. Ravaora's heart went out to this one. "Fifteen years is a long time for everything to pile up. You don't have to worry, I understand. Overwhelming Overtiredness Patient Syndrome is no joking matter. Just look how it has you crumpled on the floor like that." Tragic it was tragic and she didn't know how much more her heart could take.

The stress obviously made him defensive as well, even more so than he was earlier. "And this Trelawnitis is going to need to be checked as well. It's okay, you can have your sister call you that whenever you want." In the slowest and most enunciated of speeches to be sure he understood.

Oh but what was THIS??? Yet another disease showing it's ugly head???? "Rambling. Loquentes Ieiuniumtis. You are a doomed man without us. Not to worry we're here to help, if you could just hold still we can start the healing then you may follow up with the various seminars we'll be hosting." Take the shot like a MAN.

SPOILER!!: VIOLENT!Alysson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oh good. The Healer had a mirror. So Alysson could see for herself. She leaned forward slightly, tilting her head to the side so she could get a good look at her cheek when.......

"OUCH!" Had the Healer just SLAPPED AND PINCHED HER CHEEK???

Alysson's hand had immediately landed on her thigh over her dress where her wand was hidden. What on Earth...?? And the Healer had done it so casually too. Not like she'd just assaulted an innocent Ministry worker. And now she talking about her symptoms and how she was seriously ill again. "What is wrong with you?" She'd had enough of this. She wasn't sick! Or at least she had nothing on her face that would suggest that. What kind of Healer was this? Had she even told her her name? Why was she here? What was going on?

SEMINARS..........???????

Taking a step back, AWAY from the woman, Alysson narrowed her eyes slightly. "You truly believe that seminars will help cure an illness that allegedly affected my face?" How? If it was a rash she'd have to put something on it or take something. Not take part in a seminar. And now the Healer was kicking her out. "Who's your supervisor?" Seriously, this was ridiculous. She'd have to talk to Emily about this.

Such sudden outbursts!! If she didn't know any better she'd have thought the woman was plagued with yet another illness but no, evidently she was shocked by the extent to which she was dying. No surprize her. The news wasn't the easiest to accept and even the normally prefectly composed Ravaora Silverkin would have been at the edge of her seat.

"There is nothing wrong with me but there is everything wrong with you and it would do you good to cooperate unless you want these psychological diseases getting worse."

Trelawnitis had always been one of the more annoying diseases, like now when the suspicion left the patient with two many questions. "If you must know he's Wandastian Epitaph and he'll do nothing but agree." With a flick of her wand the door burst open. "What part of me having lives the save don't you understand? Out!"

SPOILER!!: SYRINGE READY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
Oh, before he wandered off, Wandastian supposed he could see to this man. The O.O.P.S. was STRONG with this one. An the SCARS! This poor, POOR young fellow! What had he been subjected to while working at this facility? Oh, ME....OH, MY!

"Sir, please. Let me attend to you at once. How are you feeling?" He might not have looked particularly angry at the moment, but that DID NOT mean an episode wasn't just around the corner. Wandy had seen it all before. So tragic. So, utterly DISASTROUS and HORRIBLE. Given the scars, Wandastian didn't want to take a chance with a potion vial. Circe help him if he repeated the earlier woman's tantrum!

"Ravaora! Syringe!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
A man was approaching to him. Healer, right? Josh stood where he was and eyed the man as he walked to him. The auror gave him a kind smile just to look like he appreciated the attention from the healer. ''Thank you.'' he replied to the healer's question casually. ''I am fine. I feel fine. Perfectly fine.'' Still he was here for he supposed this had to be a routine check or something or whatever it was, he didn't want to disappoint Emily by not showing up. A tough auror with his tall and muscular build surely looked healthy, despite the scars, right?

Apparently the healer dude didn't agree with that. Josh was about to open his mouth to ask something just when the dude yelled about a syringe.

Syringe? What? Josh believed he didn't need anything to be injected to him. And he had barely looked and talked to him so how on earth could he decide he needed the injection. Josh Carter's paranoiac auror senses were alarmed now. While he still remained calm, he shot the healer dude a death glare.

"If you get that syringe anywhere near me without explaining me your purpose with it and why i would need it, you will be the one who needs urgent care from all the healers here."

Ravaora had excellent hearing and what's even more she was ALWAYS prepared with a syringe so the moment Wandastian gave the call, the Healer leaped forward, THREE syringes in hand so he could take his pick. Somewhere along the line she'd gotten them mixed up but iit didn't MATTER because they ALL saved lives in one capacity or the other.

"We should give him all three just to be sure."

Never know what these people were walking around with.

SPOILER!!: Howell
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Ravaora Silverkin. Who was calling him love. His face flushed at that word but he said nothing. Not when she had decided to insult his life. Rude. "I already find a joy in living." He wasn't enthusiastic about it but come on. Plants! Flesh eating plants! And he was the one who--

Did she just say INJECTED?!

"Noooooooooooooo! No nO NO!" he whispered loudly, his hazel eyes as wide as galleons as he stared at the Healer who was tugging him towards a scary and dark place that was brimming with lots of syringes, most likely. Syringes meant needles and something POKING into his arm!!!!! ASDFGHJKL NO. "Can't you do this without injecting me?"

Take him somewhere where there were NO syringes or needles, please!

Blink blink.

Forget the lie he told about being content with life--obviously it was a lie once you worked in the Ministry--what WAS his reaction to something as simple as a needle. It must have been all that pent up frustration. The anxiety. He was tensing up!! One step away from a seizure! DID SHE NEED TO STICK HIM NOW???

"Don't be so unreasonable Mr. Howell. This will only hurt a lot then it'll be over and done with." She led the way to the examination room, prepared to restrain him if necessary.

"So tell me, how long has this anxiety been building inside you? Eating away at your inner self and leaving you, the hollow shell on the outside?"

SPOILER!!: Jasmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine was giving the women quizzical looks. Woaahhh cool down women. She was being a little overreactive. Nothing was wrong with her. Maybe she could say this subtly? "Ermm I am fine. I am just nervous meeting someone I don't really know? And the seat is totally fine.." she said moving around in the chair. She didn't even notice she was scratching. She realized she was becoming itchy all of a sudden. "Hmm that is weird, I wasn't itchy before.." she said seeing the red marks her nails made.

Jasmine nodded and agreed with her. She wondered why she hadn't dropped dead yet. She still kept scratching and didn't say anything. The women was trying to be funny and it felt awkward for Jasmine. Jasmine didn't think it was nerves that was the cause for her. But he shrugged and gave her a kind smile even though she hated doctor appointment sort of things.

O_O

And the scratching continued. No doubt about it, a worsening condition even as she sat there. How did she not know she was sick with the proof right there before her? "Nerves are a clear cut sign of Overwhleming Overtiredness Patient Syndrome, for which I am sure you are suffering." The fidgeting wasn't going unnoticed in case the woman had been hoping and it was only making Ravaora more concerned.

"The scratching is common too. Pruritusism. You'd be surprized at how common it is and it's usually linked to high levels of stress associated with the workplace."

Was she understanding?

SPOILER!!: Vivi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Things had gone from a little odd to straight up bizarre in no time at all, and Genevieve wasn't sure she wanted to go with the woman after all. If she pulled a needle on her, well... Genevieve was a trained Auror, wasn't she? She could just karate chop her in the neck or something. Boom. Healer down.

But she was playing nice at the moment, even if the woman was now miming at her. MIMING. It was creepy and gross, and Genevieve waved the woman off with one hand. "You were talking like this first. And I don't have a condition. I'm condition-free. Where are we going?" She did take a few careful steps, but she was moving slowly and uneasily.

"There's nothing nonsensical about tea, either. It's a British pastime." Maybe the woman was new to the country or something.

"I was not talking like that," Ravaora corrected sternly, "you were talking like that and I was pointing it out." Good Merlin this girl was easily confused wasn't she? And quick to pass blame at that. This wouldn't do. It wouldn't do at all. "We're going to the examination room to see what we can find, diagnose and begin curing." She wasn't sure she was willing to peg this one for Confundosis just yet or Trelawnitis but anything was possible.

"There is something very nonsensical about wanting tea with death. He's not good with sharing and is always looking to take his guests home--NEVER HAVE TEA WITH DEATH!! Don't go home with him either, his curtains are hideous."

Step lively now young Miss. Ravaora stopped inside the room, waiting to continue the examination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomRAWR View Post
A medical examination?

It was loud and just being in the room was exhausting her...

"Goodness, what am I getting myself into?" she asked herself, looking around at the commotion surrounding her. So loud...ugh.
Checking her watch, Ravaora clucked at this one's tardiness. The evaluations were almost over, did punctuality mean nothing? Unless....unless this person didn't know how to read time and was perpetually lost when it came to time and places.

The POOR dear. How did she get around???

"This way, Love, it's okay. No worries, we'll take care of you now." The Healer ushered her over. This soul, like the others, WOULD be saved.

SPOILER!!: Cresswell
Kerri, pretend I found your post, OKAY??

He was being silly, completely silly. Tsk tsk. Naturally the Healer would allow him to get back to his work but not just yet. "Oh come now." She said with the widest of smiles and a concealed syringe as she made her way over to him. "This will be brief, you have my word." And with that he received a jab to the arm. Just like that. How was he feeling now?