View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 01:25 AM   #103 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
The fidgeting was nothing if not a tell tale sign and Ravaora was already scribbling. "Are you uncomfortable? Is the seat not comfy enough? WHY ARE YOU SCRATCHING?" She was scratching because the Healer said so and the woman didn't have eyes like Ravaora so what would she know.

"A year's a long time. It's AGGGGEEESS and a wonder you haven't dropped dead in the mean time with everything going on." Weren't they all walking miracles? Defying the odds in ways she never thought they would. It was impressive and a little scary to think about as well.

"It must be the nerves. Fear of returning to poor working conditions."
Jasmine was giving the women quizzical looks. Woaahhh cool down women. She was being a little overreactive. Nothing was wrong with her. Maybe she could say this subtly? "Ermm I am fine. I am just nervous meeting someone I don't really know? And the seat is totally fine.." she said moving around in the chair. She didn't even notice she was scratching. She realized she was becoming itchy all of a sudden. "Hmm that is weird, I wasn't itchy before.." she said seeing the red marks her nails made.

Jasmine nodded and agreed with her. She wondered why she hadn't dropped dead yet. She still kept scratching and didn't say anything. The women was trying to be funny and it felt awkward for Jasmine. Jasmine didn't think it was nerves that was the cause for her. But he shrugged and gave her a kind smile even though she hated doctor appointment sort of things.