View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #102 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Department Head? SHE WAS ON IT!!

"Ravaora Silverkin, Love, I'm here to save your possibly bleak and meaningless life and show you the joy of living once more. If you'd just come with me we can have you checked and injected and released in no time." Granted she didn't know whether or not she'd actually NEED her trusty syringe but heh, that hadn't stopped her today, just ask any of her other patients.

Without waiting for his consent, Ravaora grabbed hold and began tugging. These got priority and his face got him extra priority. Why did the pretty die young??

Not THIS one! Not if she had anything to do about it and him...and that other one...and Loranys' future husband....and the one with a heart attack. The Ministry was a gold mine.
Ravaora Silverkin. Who was calling him love. His face flushed at that word but he said nothing. Not when she had decided to insult his life. Rude. "I already find a joy in living." He wasn't enthusiastic about it but come on. Plants! Flesh eating plants! And he was the one who--

Did she just say INJECTED?!

"Noooooooooooooo! No nO NO!" he whispered loudly, his hazel eyes as wide as galleons as he stared at the Healer who was tugging him towards a scary and dark place that was brimming with lots of syringes, most likely. Syringes meant needles and something POKING into his arm!!!!! ASDFGHJKL NO. "Can't you do this without injecting me?"

Take him somewhere where there were NO syringes or needles, please!