View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #101 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post

Oh, before he wandered off, Wandastian supposed he could see to this man. The O.O.P.S. was STRONG with this one. An the SCARS! This poor, POOR young fellow! What had he been subjected to while working at this facility? Oh, ME....OH, MY!

"Sir, please. Let me attend to you at once. How are you feeling?" He might not have looked particularly angry at the moment, but that DID NOT mean an episode wasn't just around the corner. Wandy had seen it all before. So tragic. So, utterly DISASTROUS and HORRIBLE. Given the scars, Wandastian didn't want to take a chance with a potion vial. Circe help him if he repeated the earlier woman's tantrum!

"Ravaora! Syringe!"
A man was approaching to him. Healer, right? Josh stood where he was and eyed the man as he walked to him. The auror gave him a kind smile just to look like he appreciated the attention from the healer. ''Thank you.'' he replied to the healer's question casually. ''I am fine. I feel fine. Perfectly fine.'' Still he was here for he supposed this had to be a routine check or something or whatever it was, he didn't want to disappoint Emily by not showing up. A tough auror with his tall and muscular build surely looked healthy, despite the scars, right?

Apparently the healer dude didn't agree with that. Josh was about to open his mouth to ask something just when the dude yelled about a syringe.

Syringe? What? Josh believed he didn't need anything to be injected to him. And he had barely looked and talked to him so how on earth could he decide he needed the injection. Josh Carter's paranoiac auror senses were alarmed now. While he still remained calm, he shot the healer dude a death glare.

"If you get that syringe anywhere near me without explaining me your purpose with it and why i would need it, you will be the one who needs urgent care from all the healers here."

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.