View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 07:20 AM   #90 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Ravaora Silverkin and Ember, even though he can't tell it's her xP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
SPOILER!!: Derek and Ember

GOOD MERLIN he was losing vocal function!! HAD HE LOST THE ABILITY TO SPEAK??? Without ceasing her pumping she looked the overly excited man in the eyes. "Speak to ME! Are you still with me?? You will not DIE?" Not while Ravaora Silverkin was on the case and judging by her current position, she was VERY MUCH on this case and SAVING HIS LIFE.

Just look how excited he was at the prospect of living! Hardly able to utter a word!!

But then the other one happened. "ExcuuuuUuuuUse YOU!" Ravaora slowed her pumping but would NOT stop for this woman. "I AM SAVING HIM AND YOU ARE BEING LOUD AND FRIGHTENING HIM. Take a number and wait to be addressed!!" How was she meant to save lives in this in these conditions.

"I'll need you to slow your breathing, Sir. It's not very comforting and I must concentrate..." Something in her hair, something from the woman who was obviously having a mental breakdown. In one calm, swift motion she jab a syringe into the woman's leg. Only a mild sedative....or had she not diluted that one?

Teehee silly her.

This was not happening, this was not happening, THIS WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. MERLIN, WHY HIM??

Derek tried pushing the healer's hands away but she was pumping at his chest with such force - and he was still dizzy and not breathing properly - that he could barely move his arms. Also, awkward position too. But she was KILLING HIM!!

Someone else seemed to be intervening and said something about giving him a heart attack. NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE A HEART ATT-- Merlin, help him, PLEASE HELP HIM. Derek moved his hands randomly and tried to make the healer get away from him, but he was feeling sick again and the woman was way too loud and he couldn't even think that well anymore because THIS WAS JUST HORRIBLE.

The woman told him to slow his breathing. THAT was what he was trying to do since he got there!!!! "CAN'T!" The lab technician yelped in between pumps. They had gotten less aggresive for a moment and he even tried to get up as the healer did something to the other person next to them. Derek didn't exactly see what it was because he was too busy trying to push the woman's hands away from him while sitting up.

He should stop being so bloody dizzy! He should have things under CONTROL, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE. "Don't!" Was all he was able to say as he held his right hand up as if to keep her AWAY from him as he tried to scoot away and catch his breath while trying his best not to PUKE.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!