View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:42 AM   #84 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
As it turned out, he didn't know. He was blissfully unaware and it had the woman wibbling. It was the WORST when you didn't know you were dying. No plans to be made, no people to say your goodbyes to. The shame. "No one if we can help it. I'm sure it hasn't progressed too far--in fact we can fit you in right this instant if you follow me."

Ravaora reached for both his hands and took them in hers then gazed deep into his eyes. "I promise, you will live to see tomorrow. We are good at what we do."

Then just as quickly, she dropped his hands and headed for the room. "Follow me please."
Why was she doing that lip thing? Kennedy side-eyed his surroundings. It wasn't his fault. He didn't do anything to make her cry. Promise. Then he registered her words and he almost cracked a laugh. "You think," he pointed at himself. "No, no, I'm--"

Why was she holding his hands and looking at him like that and saying THAT? "Whoa, whoa, lady!" he said taking a step back. "I'm fine really--wait!" She was already marching away.

Kennedy followed.

"Wait, is this for some life insurance thing?" Was he being scammed here?