View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default Whoops XD
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Have a seat, take a pastry! "Well I would if I could," Anastasia replied with a grim expression, "but Hogwarts is rather snowed in at the moment, you see, so my Floo connection is shaky enough as it is." He could put a pastry in her mouth, though, she would like that. Ahem. Later.

"I'm Headmistress Truebridge and I'm contacting you, Mr.....? You are the head of this department, correct?" He looked so young, but she would continue with her message anyway. "Hogwarts has an infestation of what believe are chorts currently living in our forest and causing a viral winter for us. Now, we are trying to get the students home in time for summer, but that won't get rid of the beasts and the climate hovering over the school still."

She took a breath and tried not to inhale too much soot. "Do you think your department and the creatures one can help us? We would like to remove these Dark beasts and get the weather back to normal ASAP."

The redhead in the fire gave a look to the two sitting there in comfort, able to go outside whenever they pleased, able to enjoy sunshine and their framilies, and sighed internally.

...."Please."
So she wasn't coming in, then? Shame. He gave Jasmine a single nod and said, "Excuse me, Miss Jasmine," before taking a pastry and a napkin and heading over towards the redhead. The thirty year old man sat down cross legged in front of her because according to her, this was urgent.

And it was. It really really was.

"Howell. Bryce Howell. I am the Department Head." And he was speaking to the Headmistress, of all people. The man did wonder why it took so long for her to get in touch with him or someone at the Ministry but no matter. "We were discussing the school situation at a recent meeting, funnily enough. Were going to try and contact you so thank you for contacting me." They thought that the Cold Ones were attacking but that was something he wasn't about to mention.

As for the Chorts, all he could say was thank Merlin and Circe and all the Wizarding hierarchy that he wasn't in the Creatures department.

He DID brighten up when she mentioned something about helping. "I'll talk to Harmony, the Creatures Head," Who was a little... eccentric was a good word, wasn't it? "and we'll gather up our best teams. Might need to borrow one other employee from another team too." Because if Max knew enough about Cold Ones, he probably knew lots about chorts too.

"Has the situation gotten worse since..." When had the article been released? "... March? April?"