View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default It's just her head going through, a la Amos Diggory/Sirius Black xD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
One word: rude.

And unexpected. Three words.

Before he could finish his sentence, a head of red hair popped out of his fireplace, making Bryce jump and yell out, "Gulping Gargoyles!" Was this planned?! Had Ronnie mentioned that he was going to have a guest today? His guess was no for both, because this was an urgent call. From Hogwarts.

The letter from St. Mungo's was going to be swept off to one side. Didn't need to bother her with that.

"Hello, Ms! Take a seat, have a pastry," he said nodding at the seat behind his desk and at the tray of pastries that were meant to be for himself and his employees. Surely, they could share, yes? "What brings you here?"

Would it be rude to call her a gingeraffe as well?
Have a seat, take a pastry! "Well I would if I could," Anastasia replied with a grim expression, "but Hogwarts is rather snowed in at the moment, you see, so my Floo connection is shaky enough as it is." He could put a pastry in her mouth, though, she would like that. Ahem. Later.

"I'm Headmistress Truebridge and I'm contacting you, Mr.....? You are the head of this department, correct?" He looked so young, but she would continue with her message anyway. "Hogwarts has an infestation of what believe are chorts currently living in our forest and causing a viral winter for us. Now, we are trying to get the students home in time for summer, but that won't get rid of the beasts and the climate hovering over the school still."

She took a breath and tried not to inhale too much soot. "Do you think your department and the creatures one can help us? We would like to remove these Dark beasts and get the weather back to normal ASAP."

The redhead in the fire gave a look to the two sitting there in comfort, able to go outside whenever they pleased, able to enjoy sunshine and their framilies, and sighed internally.

...."Please."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind