Thread: The Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
Loranys Lilyfield
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

William just winced and bared it. He took the hug like a man, because what else was he going to do when this lady had just saved his life? He didn't want her to try taking his life away now!

Goodness. She was like... rubbing her face on him. Was she a foreigner? Was this some out-of-town tradition, to wipe your snot on someone after you saved their life? He shivered shook his head and took a BIGGGG step away from her when she was done, regardless of snot and rubbing and whatever.

"I uh, I don't even know you," he stated bluntly, rubbing the back of his head and giving this woman a WEIRDDDed out LOOK. Oh crap, she had somehow inserted her arm into his so now they were interlinked. "Uhhhhhh.........." She'd told him to sit, right? So away he would run sit he would not!!!

"Where? There?" He started off toward the seat, struck by a brilliant idea. "Why don't you run and get your um... check-up stuff....." delusional lady would probably come back with like a trash bag full of used bendy straws, "...and I'll just have a seat over here. Sound good?"

He attempted to ignore all the alarm bells going off in his head and smiled for her.
"Oh STAAAAAAAAP you silly nilly," she laughed as she gave him a playful, but firm, slap on the arm. "Didn't you get the memo about us being here?" Oh my MERLIN this was BAD. The place was clearly suffering from O.O.P.S and this hunk of burning love was even worse of. He had a case of O.O.P.S AND was suffering from Pruritusism!

It's alright there, baby boy. You're sweet lady mama was here to make it aaaaaaaaaaaaall better.

"Oh don't you worry about that, baby doll. I've got it all tucked away riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight," she reached into the inside of her the inside of her blouse to retrieve a very small white bag. "HEEEEEEERE!" What kind of exceptional Healer would she be if she didn't always carry her equipment on her person?! First thing out of the box, charmed with an Extension Charm by the way, was naturally her stethoscope.

Quickly slipping it on while she bobbed her head to a tune that only she could hear, another lipstick stained smile pulled at her features. "I'll make sure that it's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice and toasty for you," she said with a small shimmy. She then blew on the chestpiece and waved it at him.