Thread: The Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default ...what have I done?! XD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loranys Lilyfield View Post
It really would not have been so terrible if she had fallen to the floor. Her bushy hair was more than capable of providing adequate cushioning - as she had learned. But once she saw what (or WHOOOOOOOOO) had stopped her fall...there were no complaints.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" she laughed loudly in greeting, flashing a big toothy smile at the man. "Aren't you a fine specimin, Mr. Hottie McHotter."

Did he feel that? The connection their eyes made as they GAZED into each other's existence? She did.
Oh.................... Merlin.

Save him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William gave the woman as much of a push as he could away from him!!! without seeming polite. She would capable of standing on her own, yeah?!! Geezus, she was laughing hysterically and... his face was now on fire.

Thank you, random stranger. What was he supposed to say to that?!

".............." Willy swallowed what felt like his dry, dry tongue. "..Ineedadrink!!"

Excuse him! He quickly moved ahead of her down the dessert bar. Down down down, drink drink drink, didn't they have like.... chocolate milk over here?! At least?!?! He hurriedly stuffed a moist and fudgy-looking brownie into his face, and held onto another for the road. Milk, though, he needed to find the milk!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind