View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Was it possible to receive a headache as a result of interaction? Gavin had always known he had a certain distaste for humanity and the people that made it up but today was an exceptional sort of dislike inducing and the Senior Undersecretary could only sit and go through other documents that had floated onto his desk.

But then...Knock knock knock.

OH NO.

Was it not sufficiently clear by the weary look on his face that he'd had his quota of people? In that one meeting, he'd had his fill of interaction but there was another knock at his door and he didn't think he wanted to see anyone else.

No choice in the matter though he supposed as the door swung open and Mr Cresswell stood there, owl out and tolerance almost as non-existent as his own. Again his fingers were rubbing at his temples. "It's whatever Mr. Epitaph says it is." Surely he'd spoken to him yes? Gavin didn't want to go over it all again.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.