View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Truthfully, Gavin stopped listening after he'd dismissed the man. He didn't think Cresswell would want his employees pulled from their actual jobs to help with unproven research as far as this building was concerned and Gavin was hardly concerned about the workers here 'lashing out' as Mr. Epitaph put it so exaggeratedly. He supposed he could have sent him through those doors to have a word with the Minister himself but then the man spoke of the Prophet and Gavin was reminded of the hounds that would eat up this story and create a scandal within the hour.

"I don't appreciate the threat," Gavin stated, giving the man a pointed look with his pause, "however if you must, then keep out of the way. Let me make it very clear that you will not be disrupting the work of the employees while you conduct you're little checks and you will have need to speak with Mr. Cresswell before soliciting his Healers for this....whatever this is." Could he tell how absurd Gavin thought he and his research were? Merlin's beard.

"Get it done, then kindly leave the Ministry of Magic to get back to it's operations in peace." Now would he leave? Please? How often would he have to tell him to get out?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.