View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 01:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
"It's smarter to catch an issue before there's been an incident."...Unless the Ministry was prepared to deal with even MORE backlash. Bad publicity wasn't good publicity, anymore. It was also becoming clear that Mr. Isaacs was in a severe state of denial; considering his continued defense.

There was no easing into the proposition; Wandastian seen this now.

"We're proposing that a team of Healers, possibly in conjunction with your currently staffed Healers, do a series of health checks on your employees. Effective immediately." He remained standing, as he had this entire visit.
A classic case of prevention being better than cure. If that was the case it meant the assumptions were unfounded at best. "You sound as if you're grasping for straws Mr. Epitaph and as touched as I am by your concern for the operations of this establishment, I'm not willing to disrupt the work being done here so you and your team can go on a wild niffler chase through the building." Surely he could understand that there were only cons to this if he was to let them go about their field day.

Everyone was allowed to right to give propositions and at the end of the Day Gavin was allowed to turn them down if they messed with Productivity.

"I'm sorry you had to waste your time," and his for that matter...on second though, he wasn't sorry, "but it won't be possible. Would you like me to have my secretary see you out?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.