View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 07:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The sentence would be a contradiction, he could hear it coming even before Mr. Epitaph could get to the end of it and there it was. They were sure the Ministry was capable but they questioned the environment. Gavin nearly pursed his lips at this. What was there to say when you let people work in an old, decrepit, condemned building? "I'll have you know, many of the locations settled upon where in areas that were both out of the way and condusive to work. In a few cases there may have been...unkind conditions but even then the welfare of the employees was always taken into consideration."

Was this a blame game he'd come to play? Had someone suffered a mental lapse and decided to sue the Ministry? Notes would have to be sent to his Media Liaison later, just in case thise thing spiraled.

Also. Squint. Was he mocking him with the hand sanitizer? There was hardly time to think about this before the folder he'd been handed came in as the topic for further discussion. Uh-huh.....Gavin finally pried open the document and began skimming the first page or two while he explained. "Yes...trauma has been known to take its toll..." The words on the page soon ran into each other. All things that didn't concern them here at the Ministry. "And you must note that not everyone will succumb to trauma the way these people in your folder did. We do what we can to keep things steady and smooth. There's no reason the people here should suffer from what I can only imagine you're assuming to be a psychotic break." Even as he said it, he couldn't help but think how ridiculous it sounded.

"Official findings on whom may I ask. The people here in the Ministry?" If not, we can assure you, the Senior Undersecretary wasn't interested.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.