View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

BROW.

Correct him if he was being insensitive or for lack of a better word, unimpressed by the plight of others, but what did a bunch of mentally ill individuals have to do with the Minister's Office--or as it seemed, the Ministry itself? Gavin might have interrupted but he wasn't quite given the chance as the man went on. Alarming patterns? His brow rose even higher. Did they have surveillance in the Ministry? Somehow he didn't think Emily would have appreciated extra eyes on her level.

Then he brought that up and the Senior Undersecretary's expression fell into a slight scowl. "You're correct. During an infestation that was well handled." Yes, well handled considering they all got back inside. "The employees have since then fallen back into the regular groove of things and I daresay the productivity hasn't suffered by much of anything, significant enough to garner the concern of St. Mungo's." The last thing he needed was MOAR people around this place, if that's where this was going. More people who liked sliding unidentified foreign objects toward him. Riddled with germs it was. Did personal space mean nothing anymore? Gavin slid the folder to his side but kept his gaze on the man.

He rested his elbows on the table and leaned forward by a fraction of a centimetre. "Alarming patterns? I'm afraid you've lost me there entirely." Explain yourself, Sir.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.