View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Healer Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
It wasn't long before a lady came to collect the Healer, directing him into an office he assumed belonged to the Senior Undersecretary. Wandastian had expected something a bit more severe in taste for someone so steadfast with his response...but he was instead met with a rather comfortable looking room...And a rather young looking man.

He refrained from pursing his lips.

"Mr. Isaacs, I presume." Wandastian juggled his envelopes and folders, extending a hand towards the man. They were here for resolutions today; some possibly more difficult to swallow than others. That was always the way with discoveries and new information. Sometimes, it could be well received. Other times....Well, he just hoped it wasn't going to be one of those other times.

"Thank you for responding with haste. I'm Wandastian Epitaph." His name had been on the correspondence, but it was still polite to introduce ones self.

Gavin affixed his signature to the last of his documents when the door opened again and the man he assumed to be the Representative sent from the Hospital entered. That....was quite a lot of envelopes and documents he had and the Senior Undersecretary was starting to understand why he'd said this would take a few hours. Were he any less composed the man may have seen the hint of a grimace but instead Gavin waved toward the seat on the opposite side of his desk. "You presume, right. Please, have a seat. Feel free to place those on my desk, here." He pulled the his own parchments together and rested them all in the drawer of the desk, leaving the table open for business.

It wasn't until his gaze fell on the man again that he saw the extended hand...right there...waiting to be shaken....yeah....For a few moments Gavin just stared. He'd been through this Merlin knows how many times since taking seat in this office but...man from hospital. How sanitary was that? In the end his formality took precedence and he rose, giving the briefest of shakes, almost seeming to thrust his hand away when he withdrew his own to take his seat again.

"What can I do for you Mr. Epitaph?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.