View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandastian Epitaph View Post
When a response had been sent back almost immediately, including intel that the Senior Undersecretary had cleared his schedule for the day, Wandastian attempted not to be too impressed. This was serious business and the fact that the Ministry seemed to be meeting his tedious appointment time constraints spoke of professionalism...to him, at least.

Perhaps getting the Ministry on board would be less strenuous than his staff originally anticipated.

Upon arriving, arms laden with legal-sized envelopes and manila color-coded folders, he took a seat and waited to be invited back.
Did he think he'd regret clearing his schedule? Only slightly, but after shifting through the other documents on his desk he was willing to admit there was nothing that was PRESSING. Granted, if this meeting with the St. Mungo's Represenative proved not only dull but of little use, he wouldn't hesitate to make his disappointment known. Time was a precious commodity.

While he waited, he took to signing off on a few of the smaller documents that wouldn't need too much follow up. Some of the others he would ask his PA to go through and give her opinions on.

Haflway through his stack he was informed of the arrival of the person from St. Mungo's. A glance at the clock across the room told him it hadn't taken that long and the man began clearing his desk as he asked that the man be seen inside.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.