View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Genevieve straightened up at Emily's question, not entirely sure if the Boss Lady was being sincere or was pulling her leg. It seemed kind of obvious to Genevieve what her anticipated next steps might be, but maybe it was something she had to prove she was ready for. And maybe part of being ready was asking.

"Last year was my third year as a YATI, and I was scheduled to complete my last five assessments: Magical Psychology, Concealment and Disguise..." she trailed off with a sheepish grin. That was all in the file. She didn't have to tell Emily. "I've completed them all with a passing grade. And... I'd like to know if you think I've completed the YATI program and can come on full time as an Auror."

It clearly meant the world to the young woman, as her shining blue eyes indicated.
Nothing about Genevieve's response surprised her. She had gone over the girls file, and was perfectly aware of her passing grades - something that was to be expected from a top recruit. What amused her most in all of this, was perhaps the manner in which Branxton was approaching this. "I'd like to know if you think you're ready to be a full time Auror," she returned with emphasis. "Your grades are indication enough that you're capable, and your conduct on the job supports this."

Did she see where she was going with this?

"What I'd like to know is, where you do see yourself in five years from now? What are you hoping to achieve?"