View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
hermygirl
Chizpurfle

x9
Default EEEEEEP! I love you guys! :D
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

"I'll take that as yes then..." Nia said to Ellie with a grin, and starting to wander over to the stash of brooms at the side of the pitch. Gosh, it'd been WAY too long since she'd played on the same side as Ellie. They should really get to together for more fun games.

...maybe that could be something to do at her wedding reception?!

She didn't get to linger on that thought though, as her Ravenclaw baby!brother came to wrap her in a big hug. She returned it warmly, whilst mentally commenting she couldn't believe how much he'd grown. It was a thing that happened every year since that summer she'd met him in Diagon Alley...despite the fact, well, she didn't think he was still growing...was he? "You're too sweet, Max..." Nia commented, her turquoise eyes shining. This...the Claws getting back together...well, it was awesome.

Really, Mariel and Becca needed to get here pronto.

As for the other person? ...there was a flicker of recognition, though Nia couldn't place the face, or for that matter, the name. No matter, she was sure they'd get acquainted soon enough. "Broom?" she asked, holding one out to Louisa. "I'm Nia." In case that hadn't been obvious from Max's shouting.