View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: New Head Dude ;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Hi.

Hi wasn't a bad greeting, so to say, he was just surprised by it. Especially in a workplace. Bryce did smile at the woman who went on to introduce herself as Jasmine Lenkim. At least he had met one of his employees now. "Morning, Miss Lenkim. That's very nice of you." It was.

He placed his marker down near the whiteboard before turning to look at Jasmine. "Care to take a seat?" he asked, gesturing to one of the comfy chairs near his desk. Not his one, obviously. He went over to sit in that one himself before reaching into his bag and pulling out a box. "My mum sent me these to welcome me into the job. Chocolate chip cookies." He opened the box and set it down on the table. "Help yourself. Just do me a favour and don't tell the others that I'm a big softie; it would ruin my scary Department Head image."

Joking, he was.

Maybe.

Woaahh the head called her out on nice. In her last job her boss called her a snob. It wasn't that she was a snob, it is just she was the first one to put her in her place. Jasmine smiled and was glad she was changing. She was doing something good for herself. "No problem at all.." she replied taking in her new surroundings. He did have a nice set up. She approved.

Then she whipped her head around and took a seat in one of his comfy couches. Oh? His mom sent him chocolate cookies? That was sweet of her. "How nice of her..." she replied. Her parents didn't send her anything. She wanted to fend for herself. She didn't have a good relationship with her parents. She was not a pre madonna like her lovely mother. Her father only cared about himself. They only had Jasmine due to a mistake.

Well look at that he had a sense of humor and she chuckled at it. She couldn't help it. "Whyy thank you.." she said taking one chocolate chip cookie. She took a bite and complimented on them, "They are pretty good. Is your mom a professional baker?" she asked curiously.