View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default Old XD
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine heard his request for her to come into the room. She breathed in and out and opened the door. She saw the guy, he actually seemed old for her taste but he did seem presentable. She appreciated that. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. "Hi..." she began and then cleared her throat to make herself seem more professional. "Good morning. I am Jasmine Lenkim. I just wanted to come here and....welcome you to our department." she smiled.
Hi.

Hi wasn't a bad greeting, so to say, he was just surprised by it. Especially in a workplace. Bryce did smile at the woman who went on to introduce herself as Jasmine Lenkim. At least he had met one of his employees now. "Morning, Miss Lenkim. That's very nice of you." It was.

He placed his marker down near the whiteboard before turning to look at Jasmine. "Care to take a seat?" he asked, gesturing to one of the comfy chairs near his desk. Not his one, obviously. He went over to sit in that one himself before reaching into his bag and pulling out a box. "My mum sent me these to welcome me into the job. Chocolate chip cookies." He opened the box and set it down on the table. "Help yourself. Just do me a favour and don't tell the others that I'm a big softie; it would ruin my scary Department Head image."

Joking, he was.

Maybe.