View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ... and we should probably wrap up this TL ;) considering its like from Jan-IC
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine blushed a little bit. It did have something to do with the mystery man. She chuckled and still blushed even redder. "Well his name was Jamie. He was from the Healers department. He was really sweet....He wasn't the best dancer though but he tried." She was fidgeting with her hands while still laughing at her comment about the dancing.

"Oh right we do need to wait for our department head for that....I wonder where she could be?" Jasmine looked around the room for her.[/COLOR]
HA! She totally knew it! "Oooh ......... a healer! Sounds like quite the catch, and you know, being the best dancer isn't about the dance so much as the partner involved." She nodded at her colleague. Really, take it from someone who had quite a few dance partners. Some good, some not so good.

She shrugged though when Jasmine asked about the department head. "I'm telling you, some of those plants are deadly. I told you we were short on botanists." She actually had no idea if the department head even dealt with care of the plants, but it made sense why she wasn't there for their welcome back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Ronnie nodded as well, smiling. "It is indeed, I like being here, especially with all of you wonderful people." she said with another small nod as she sipped her coffee some more. Now that she was halfway done with it, she was starting to wake up a bit more, thankfully.
Aw, that was sweet! "Well we like you here too!" she beamed back. And everyone was pretty much done with their first cup of coffee, so yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
Coffee in hand now Pem was quiet again as she watched the other talk and interact with each other. Pem liked meeting new people but more than couple at a time tended to freak her out a bit. After all she was used to living on her own in the middle of the woods, she was used to talking to animals not humans on a daily basis.

There was Alex, a face that was familiar. Pem smiled in her direction as she sipped on her coffee. Jazz, whom she just met but seemed lovely. And the other one? Ronnie? Pem was wondering already how she was going to keep everyone's names straight.

When Alex mentioned being short on botanists Pem's ears perked up. "I'll do a rotation." She offered. Plants were her favorite, in fact she was pretty protective of her own plants.
Ah someone was paying attention to her when she asked about a rotation for the greenhouses.

"Good, good. Now if the botanists return than we'll abandon the rotation... but for now... Pem's in. I'm in. What about you Jasmine? Ronnie? Want to take a day to look after the greenhouses?" Four of them. Five days. They each have a day and then Fridays they all share the responsibility.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.