Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Was it voluntary? Really? Ashby just shook his head a little. It kind of astonished him that someone would actually not want to help fellow members of the department. But he had already made his mind up regarding who would be helping with this. "It is voluntary." He nodded, moving a piece of paper. "I will be taking most of the responsibility for them, their main teacher you could say." Because he only did trust his teaching really. He wanted to make the best possible individuals to work in his department.

"But I would like some of you guys to help. This is the future of our department." And they should be invested in the future of the department. Turning to Edward Ashby he smiled. "I'm not too sure yet... that will be finalised when we've decided what they were learn in each room." Then Ashby would work where the junior unspeakables would start their training.

And Jasper's question. "I intend to start the program at the beginning of next year. So we have a year to develop it."

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain