View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising;11630855[COLOR="coral"
Oh good! Ronnie DID remember her. Beaming when the young colleague said she was ready, she nodded. "Always. Work is safe, despite its irritating moments. It's comfort." It didn't talk back or complain about you. [/COLOR]
Ronnie nodded as well, smiling. "It is indeed, I like being here, especially with all of you wonderful people." she said with another small nod as she sipped her coffee some more. Now that she was halfway done with it, she was starting to wake up a bit more, thankfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
SPOILER!!: Ronnie :3 <3

Jasmine chuckled, "Don't worry I have been there done that." she winked. "Here take an aspirin if you need it.." she said handing her two pills incase she needed it. "Also drink lots of water." A little advice incase she had a rough morning. Well at least names were put out there. "Which department do you work in?" she asked curiously.[/COLOR]
Ronnie smiled, nodding. She was quite glad she wasn't the only one! She then raised her eyebrows when offered the aspirin. Merlin's beard, Jazz was a lifesaver! "Thank you so much," she said as she took the aspirin out of her new friend's outstretched hand. She then filled a cup with water and took the pills. Hopefully it'd wake her up some more in no time. The coffee had helped little, but these were sure to help more. "Environmental protection, of course. I'm the personal assistant. What about you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.