View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine smiled to the new person. She never met her before. "Good morning." she replied giving her a polite nod. She chuckled at her statement. "Yeah it usually is. Usually Alex and I are in here. Don't worry though. We won't bite you we promise." she joked just a little bit. Any hiding spots to check? Interesting. "Ummm nah I do not think people would be hiding from us. I mean look at Alex and I we are gorgeous." she said nodding towards her.

Jasmine smiled and said, "I will pass on the coffee then. I should have gotten some on the way here. Ah well on my lunch break I will get some." she shrugged and sat down. "Yeah Alex and I are usually the early ones. I just like have the silence to myself for a bit before I start working." It was just Jasmine's thing. Apparently Alex like the idea too. She handed her a cookie and said, "Oh why thank you.." she took it and ate it. Yummmyy! She snorted a little bit at Alex's confusion.

"So ladies how have you been!? How was your summer?" she asked both of them to get the conversation.
Alex smiled in amusement when Jazz was telling Pem that they didn't bite. "Speak for yourself," she chimed in, teasingly. "I only bite on days that end in y though. But I'm more of a carnivore than a cannibalist, so no worries."

Ah, so she was going to pass on the coffee? "Its really not THAT bad. At least have a little bit to get you through to lunch break?"

She blinked at Jazz's question. "Good, but Jazz? Are you feeling alright? Do I need to drag you to see a healer? I think you mean ... winter, as we're not in Australia." Unfortunately. "Is it your mystery man from the welcome back reception that has you all confusing your seasons?" Alex winked; yes she saw them dancing, no denying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Ronnie entered the office area, yawning as she walked in. This place was nice, unlike the basement. Ronnie hadn't really fancied working in there much. Glancing at her watch, she noticed that she wasn't too late. Phew! She had sort of slept through her alarm this morning and had to rush to get ready and out the door. Looks like she had made it on time.

Making her way through the place, she saw that there were three others already there. "Hello," she greeted them all with a warm smile as she made her way to the coffee table. Ahh, coffee! Maybe that'd help wake her up a bit more. Pouring herself some and adding a bit of sugar and creamer, she began to stir it. As she stirred, she realized she didn't quite know any of the three in the room. She was still a bit new here. "I'm Veronica, but you can all call me Ronnie," she introduced herself with another smile before taking a sip of her coffee.
And there was another fellow employee! Alex recognized her immediately - she was hired for Environmental the same time as she was - but evidently the earliness had made the girl forgetful. Girl. Because even though it'd been three years since they've been in this department, she was still young. "Yup. I remember," she nodded at Ronnie. "Good morning. Ready for another day?"

She glanced around at the three and wondered if there would be anymore or if this was their entire team? She was sure there were more unless they quit after the holidays. Annalise or Perwyn or she wasn't honestly sure of too many others? "I think ... we're short on botanists, so we're going to have to work together to keep an eye on the plants in the greenhouses to make sure they're been watered and fed, even though its not any of our primary responsibilities. We should probably set up daily rotations where, Mondays for instance, I'll be responsible to check in there." Last thing they needed was a greenhouse full of dead plants whilst the botanist staff was lacking.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake