View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Pem :3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
Pem was fighting the urge to go back and find the stray cat she had fed part of her breakfast to this morning. She walked into the office area where she was still getting used to her new life as an 'adult'. "Good morning." Pem greeted the only other two she could see with a smile and a little wave.

"So, tell me...is it always this deserted here?" Pem asked with a chuckle as she joined for coffee. It was pretty empty but maybe everyone was hiding somewhere and waiting to join in? That was a possibility. "Are there any hiding spots we need to check?" Pem was mediocre at best when it came to hide-and-seek games, but she'd be willing to hunt down the rest of their department if it was needed.

She would definitely make sure she found that stray cat.

Jasmine smiled to the new person. She never met her before. "Good morning." she replied giving her a polite nod. She chuckled at her statement. "Yeah it usually is. Usually Alex and I are in here. Don't worry though. We won't bite you we promise." she joked just a little bit. Any hiding spots to check? Interesting. "Ummm nah I do not think people would be hiding from us. I mean look at Alex and I we are gorgeous." she said nodding towards her.

SPOILER!!: Alex :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ah good, her pseudo kid sister made it after all! Beaming at the younger woman watching her stirring her coffee, she smiled. "Nope. I always like to get an early start. Especially given my position, I need to research how the climate should be today inside the building earlier rather than later," she mused, taking a sip of her coffee. "Eh... add some sugar and cream, and its not half bad. At least its got caffeine." Or so she thought. If it didn't, she didn't want to know. But there was one thing she needed to know, but that would need to wait until at least mid-morning before she pressed Jazz with questions.

And there was their new permitting officer! "Morning," she beamed at the woman who was younger than Jazz, even.

"... I think it's just early. Most people don't dwindle in here for about another forty five minutes. We're just early, getting situated and whatnot..." she surveyed the refreshment table a moment, before selecting a fudge cookie. "Cookie?" she asked the two other woman, before frowning at Pem's question. Hiding places? "Why would people be hiding? I think if they'd be hiding, they would hide at home rather than bother showing up early in the morning only to hide so early on ..."

Jasmine smiled and said, "I will pass on the coffee then. I should have gotten some on the way here. Ah well on my lunch break I will get some." she shrugged and sat down. "Yeah Alex and I are usually the early ones. I just like have the silence to myself for a bit before I start working." It was just Jasmine's thing. Apparently Alex like the idea too. She handed her a cookie and said, "Oh why thank you.." she took it and ate it. Yummmyy! She snorted a little bit at Alex's confusion.

"So ladies how have you been!? How was your summer?" she asked both of them to get the conversation.