View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 04:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Lunch time, Victoria decided to head to the food court to grab a bite to eat. Taking a few papers with her she figured she could do a bit of work while eating. She wasn't one for down time, thinking about other things than work wasn't always in the best interest of the thirty five year old.

After grabbing some food, she looked around at the busy seating area. Why did she come here again? Moving to a place where she thought she saw an empty table, Vic noticed someone sitting. "Mind if I sit here? I promise I won't interrupt your quiet lunch." She wasn't sure which department the lady worked in, so she didn't know if she was trying to have some peace while eating.
Caroline was taking it easy munching on her lunch. Yes. This was so much better than leftovers. Which would have been cold pizza. She flipped through todays Daily Prophet. Not really read in it but just looking to see what was new.

When she heard a voice near by she looked up. "Oh no, not at all." She answered her with a small smile. At this point her lunch break was starting to get too quiet. Yeah that she didn't think that was possible.

You are Bread!