Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: Jasper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Jasper took a seat. Awkwardly, awkwardly took a seat as the coffee on the lower half of his shirt took on an earthtone watercolour stain. "I'm doing fantastic." That was his opinion. His honest one, actually as he'd experienced things far worse than coffee stains and embarrassment enough to know when he had it good. "It's nice to meet you, Emma. I'm Jasper. I work in the hall of prophecy." Was she new? Had to be.[/color]

Emma nodded as the older man took a seat in a rather awkward fashion. She just blinked but decided it ought to be best not to comment on it. She hadn't remember seeing him around a couple years ago when she started. Then she had taken a leave of absence for... personal reasons. Anyway, Emma was glad to be back. "Nice to meet you, Jasper. That must be very intriguing," she said with a kind smile. "I work in the Ever-Locked room." She took a sip of her hot tea. Good thing that she had remembered to bring it with her or she would have been a very sleepy and non-social mood. That would not have been a good impression.

Another man joined them and then the Head of the Department was there! They would be getting to work soon, yes?

SPOILER!!: Boss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ashby was excited. new year, new ministry year. And it was going to be good. He smiled as he headed down to the conference room. They weren't on a ship, the ministry wasn't falling apart. Everything was good again. and so they could get back to work. First things first they needed a meeting. They'd had so many meetings recently, over the last yea, but hopefully this would be the last one for a little while.

Holding his papers he headed into the conference room, smiling at the few people there. "Good Morning." He was glad his employees were there. "I'll just leave it a few minutes to see if anyone else turns up." He added as he sat down.

Emma nodded towards her boss. "Good Morning, sir. How are you?" she asked politely with a smile. She pulled out her notepad and quill ready to take notes for the meeting. It was good always to be prepared. Always expect the unexpected.