Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Did Mitterbill physically jump a little upon hearing the voice of one, Evelyn Flores? Yes, sir, I believe he did, sir. This action happened to coincide with the precise moment he was pouring himself a cup of coffee.

It had the expected result.

Jasper tried to jump back that the hot liquid would not stain his clothing. It was not to be. "Yes, well my sleep was cut short." He said trying to make it seem as though it was no big deal. Flores was intimidating. Did she know?
Perhaps she noticed the little spill. Perhaps she didn't. Evelyn gave no impression that she did and carried on with making herself comfortable in the chair, though an eyebrow raised somewhat at the reply she'd received; not necessarily out of disapproval either. She could relate to lack of sleep.

"You and me both." she muttered, just before the young blond woman walked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
So they were going to be having a meeting today, hey? Well that sounded exciting.

After taking a leave of absence for a year for personal reasons, Emma had walked into the relatively silent level of the Ministry. Merlin, had it always been this quiet? She pursed her lips briefly in wonder and continued walking towards the conference room. She paused right outside. She smelt something delicious, sweet, and earthy. Was that coffee she smelt? If it was, it smelt really good. Maybe she could get a cup later as she already had a nice cup of tea in one of her hands.

Emma walked into the conference with a cup of Irish Breakfast tea in one hand and her bag in the other. Ah, two people were already here. An older gentleman and a young woman. "Hello!" she greeted cheerily to both. Emma paused for a second. The young woman there looked very familiar. Her eyes widened when she realized that this woman had been in the same house as Emma back at Hogwarts. That was Evelyn Flores, right? Or someone who looked almost the exact image of the woman. However, Emma was pretty sure that was Evelyn. She blinked for a second. Right, introductions would be good to do right now.

"I believe we haven't met before I'm Emma. How are you both this morning?" she asked as she took a seat on the other side of Eveyln.
Speaking of the blond woman, Evelyn's gaze lingered on her for a moment or so. Not because of the rather cheerful and slightly irritating at this early hour greeting, though because she looked...familiar. They haven't met before? Really? Not even from...school? The whole seven years were a blur, so who knows. Maybe not.

Although her own greetings were halted with Mitterbill taking the lead on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Another year, another meeting. Except this time it looked like they were in a Fortune 500 company. Gave the illusion they were coming out of the dungeons of the Ministry. Thank, Merlin Demetrius was not the first one in this room. Talk about awkward and not worth the effort of greeting everyone.

Ah, look at who was here Mitterbill and Evelyn. Plus someone new. Not on Demetrius' list of things to be interested in right now.

"Evelyn......Mitterbill"

Conversing with people was usually to much effort and not worth the time. But with these two. It was actually quite fun.
No matter...

There was someone else she could greet. Could...not would. Would she?

"Demetrius." She would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ashby was excited. new year, new ministry year. And it was going to be good. He smiled as he headed down to the conference room. They weren't on a ship, the ministry wasn't falling apart. Everything was good again. and so they could get back to work. First things first they needed a meeting. They'd had so many meetings recently, over the last yea, but hopefully this would be the last one for a little while.

Holding his papers he headed into the conference room, smiling at the few people there. "Good Morning." He was glad his employees were there. "I'll just leave it a few minutes to see if anyone else turns up." He added as he sat down.
Alas, the bossman! Smiling...bossman. So many smiles this morning.

"Good morning, sir." she pleasantly said, sitting up in her seat a bit more. Gotta look prepared. Especially for those who were late.