View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Caroline was enjoying a nice quiet lunch break away from the healer station. It was just nice to get out of her department. Eat some food that wasn't leftovers from the dinner before. Meet some adults. Most the time she was tending to the kids at the daycare.

The kids were running full throttle today. Bruises was the big problem today. Kids will be kids right? She had the rare paper cut or stapled hand. Yeah not pretty.

But the healer didn't get to come over to the food court much. If ever. So today she decided that's she could slip away long enough to enjoy herself. This was nice but it would be nice to have someone to talk too.
Lunch time, Victoria decided to head to the food court to grab a bite to eat. Taking a few papers with her she figured she could do a bit of work while eating. She wasn't one for down time, thinking about other things than work wasn't always in the best interest of the thirty five year old.

After grabbing some food, she looked around at the busy seating area. Why did she come here again? Moving to a place where she thought she saw an empty table, Vic noticed someone sitting. "Mind if I sit here? I promise I won't interrupt your quiet lunch." She wasn't sure which department the lady worked in, so she didn't know if she was trying to have some peace while eating.