View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

34. Point Me

She was, completely and utterly lost.

Even with her map in hand, there was no telling which way was east, west, north or south.. nor was there any way in telling which way was left and which was right, or where it was she was standing in the first place. Of all the dramas in the world!

"Faaaaaaaaaaantastic!" she muttered, giving up on the map once and for all and ditching it in the street bin as she passed, moving in whichever direction it was she was taking. She hardly cared anymore. Getting from point A to point B had never been her strong suit, but if there was one thing she was good at, it was playing the role of damsel in distress.

"Excuse me, hi there, sorry to trouble you," she started, casually helping herself to a chair outside a cafe and interrupting a conversation between two expensive looking gentleman. "Couldn't point me in the right direction could you? I fear I'm lost." She grinned brightly, the cheer in her voice reciprocated with a warm glint in her eyes. The Australian watched as the Londoners exchanged looks before leaning forward in their seats.