Thread: Hall of Mirrors
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
siriusly_demented
Slytherin

IMC & DMAC
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Cornelius Christopher 'Gump' Regnaldo
Default peepzz....Gavin dont be like that!!!!

So the woman's name was Tiffany eh? he took hold of her hand taking the time to gently let his thumb briefly caress her knuckles.

"No need to be so formal darling, I'm sure by the time the nights over we'll all be rather chummy with each other" then taking her hand he gave her knuckles a quick peck.

He turned to Emily, "As well with you Emily no need to be so stiff love,if it helps I apologize for my lack of tact and grace at our last meeting" he then sent her his most apologetic smile the one in fact he always used on his own mother which always seemed to do the trick.
"I say we call a truce of sorts, after all we're basically family now"

He couldn't actually say he was surprised at Gavins lack of response, he had actually been counting on it and his best mate certainly didn't disappoint.

"Now mate is that anyway to act, we've been through this" How many times Stephen wasn't sure of, Gavin had been a stubborn one during all his impromptu lessons on handling women.

"A way to always keep your lady happy is by giving her all you attention, no matter how tempting anything else maybe. In this case it would be staring at his reflection, which was a lesson Stephen had to learn the hard way.