View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default 50 Fantastic Ficlets for Olympia Stanton - Sa13+
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

banner by Robyn aka Grrr..Meow

Here are 50 Ficlets for Olympia Stanton, the latest of my SSRPG charries. She is my somewhat absurd Australian tree-hugging-in-your-face-protester and avid animal rights activist. She speaks her mind, is always up for an adventure and gives the warmest hugs ever... apparently.

Of course I do not, in any way, shape, or form... own any of the rights to the magical world of Harry Potter - those rights lie solely with its genius creator, J.K. Rowling.
1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Bluebell Flames 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Glisseo 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Peskipiksi Pesternomi 33. Petrificus Totalus 34. Point Me 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Riddikulus 40. Sectumsempra 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Twitchy Ears Hex 47. Undetectable Extension Charm 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi
1. Accio

"You want it? Come and get it!" Olympia called over her shoulder, her bare feet hurrying around the corner and out of the room, leading the way down the hall. She could hear the footfalls echoing behind her, the claws softly clinking against the timber floor as the form gained speed, all the while her own legs worked to keep up the pace she established.

Pushing her way through the fly-screen door, she sprinted across the front yard and hopped the fence before throwing the red object in her hand as far as it would go. A blur of black flew up and over one of the railings in the fence, in a far quicker fashion than she had as it moved to capture the object.

"WOOOOOOO!" Olympia cheered, watching as her fur-baby chased down its prized possession. A few small teeth marks were still present on her hand, a symbol of the struggle it took to extract it from the dogs jaws in the first place.

"Accio ball," she practically sang, wand cast in the dogs direction, her other hand positioned to take the catch. It was quality time in the sunshine... preferably without bite marks.

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-18-2019 at 07:58 PM.