Thread: Hall of Mirrors
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default All of you!
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Gavin was oblivious to any and all other people in the hall of mirrors....or so he wanted to be but he'd already heard the voices so it was a matter of pretending he didn't. Shouldn't be too hard when he had such stunning distractions all over him, filling every surface for as far as he could see. Simply amazing.

A glance from the corner of his eyes revealed another man--taking up his mirror space Merlin. He turned, wondering if he could persuade him to step perhaps a few feet to the left and that's when he heard something that could have been directed at him. Really there was no way to tell before taking another look around and spotting first the red then the woman wearing it--and Emily, she was in here too. When did that happen?

"And me what?" He asked, clearly lost to whatever it was they'd been talking about. Was he included now and if so, in what? Gavin found himself in a fix, stand here and admire himself or greet the girlfriend.

Merlin life was hard sometimes.

Weighing the long term consequences against each other, the Senior Undersecretary drifted over to the too, giving Emily a kiss to the cheek. Unfortunately he hadn't noticed the dress. The mirror behind her had caught his attention. It just wasn't the same when his image had to be sharing the space and who was the other guy?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.