Thread: The Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
"Our pie?"Legend suggested instead with a bold grin of his own. Because yes. He was quite noble. He was so noble in fact he was willing to share his pie with a woman who already had another slice of pie-be it a different flavour but still- on her plate.

When she didn't take the money Legend just stuffed it back in his pocket. "And yeah, it is but that's who I am, Legend Chosen."He nodded because yes, that was his name. " And I don't prefer Blondie." Blondie was stupid.

"You can call me Legend. Or you can call me Chosen if you wish." Because that's what Emily had decided to call him after she had REFUSED to call him Legend. Ministry women seemed to hate his name or something."Although you did just say maybe three times so, sounds more like a yes to me. Exactly like a yes. Legend followed the woman and took the seat beside her. Obviously he was not going to leave. If he left then how would he get- or maybe get his pie? "What's your name?"
Yes, he was bold. Alani didn't reply, but her grin didn't fade away. He was very bold in all of his actions when it concerned this one slice of pie.

"Well you have an interesting name, Legend Chosen." His parents must have seen GREAT things for his future. She sure hoped the ministry meant great things to them, because it sure didn't with her parents. "I don't like people trying to take my pie." Insert pointed looks here.

She took into consideration his name, pausing dramatically. "I'll call you.... the Chosen one." Yes. That suited him. Not as well as Blondie, but it would have to do. "Three maybes don't equal to a yes, Chosen One. You need to repeat a few years of school." Or at least pick up a book.

No. No he wasn't leaving. She scooted her chair away from his and took the tray with her. "My name is Alani Marie." Much more humble than his own.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________