Thread: The Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 06:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

"Our pie?"Legend suggested instead with a bold grin of his own. Because yes. He was quite noble. He was so noble in fact he was willing to share his pie with a woman who already had another slice of pie-be it a different flavour but still- on her plate.

When she didn't take the money Legend just stuffed it back in his pocket. "And yeah, it is but that's who I am, Legend Chosen."He nodded because yes, that was his name. " And I don't prefer Blondie." Blondie was stupid.

"You can call me Legend. Or you can call me Chosen if you wish." Because that's what Emily had decided to call him after she had REFUSED to call him Legend. Ministry women seemed to hate his name or something."Although you did just say maybe three times so, sounds more like a yes to me. Exactly like a yes. Legend followed the woman and took the seat beside her. Obviously he was not going to leave. If he left then how would he get- or maybe get his pie? "What's your name?"

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}